i'm just joined

New on the forum? Introduce yourself here and be welcomed!
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: i'm just joined

Post by mk1995 »

You see, I first though that it was definitely not me who deleted Mika's account, until Tristan came up with this:
'Mk1995 heeft de account mika12 verwijderdt van het forum (http://www.forum.princed.org)''
Assuming you don't know Dutch, let me try my best to translate it for you: "mk1995 has removed the account mika12 from the forum (http://www.forum.princed.org)"
That made me doubtful of my previous statement, hence my formulation of that post.

Is it clearer to you now?
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
John Wain
Vizier
Vizier

Post by John Wain »

I don't know Dutch, but my guess at what Tristan meant was very, very close to your translation. Don't feel like I have anything against you or somehing of that sort. But I still don't see how you could delete him... after all, you can't have confused him with a bot, right? Because he came here long before the 'invasion'. But I don't really make much of it, anyway, so let's drop it.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

I never saw him as a bot, and I can't remember to have ever removed him from the forum with my own mouse pointer, so it must've been an accident of sorts.

Tristan, would you be so kind and tell your brother that he's still welcome here and can feel free to re-register again?
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Tristan
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Tristan »

mk1995 wrote: Tristan, would you be so kind and tell your brother that he's still welcome here and can feel free to re-register again?
mabay because this isnt a verry fun forum if i say ONE thing worng: *POEF* banned for a week
you know what i mean
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Maybe they share one?
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Well, maybe this actually is a lie... I mean, look:
'Mk1995 heeft de account mika12 verwijderdt van het forum (http://www.forum.princed.org)''
The first thing: Since my nickname is written completely small (mk1995, not Mk1995 or MK1995), the first doesn't work out.
"verwijderdt" is a typo. It should say "verwijderd". ("verwijderd" means "removed")
And why should there be the link to the forum in the notification? I mean, you'd notice immediately from the sender ("Enrique Calot") that this mail is a notification from the Princed forums...

But of course, we know he isn't doing copy/paste, so this, in fact, might be true. We'll never know...
Tristan
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Tristan »

mk1995 wrote:Well, maybe this actually is a lie... I mean, look:
The first thing: Since my nickname is written completely small (mk1995, not Mk1995 or MK1995), the first doesn't work out.
"verwijderdt" is a typo. It should say "verwijderd". ("verwijderd" means "removed")
And why should there be the link to the forum in the notification? I mean, you'd notice immediately from the sender ("Enrique Calot") that this mail is a notification from the Princed forums...

But of course, we know he isn't doing copy/paste, so this, in fact, might be true. We'll never know...
dude you f*****g edited that i know !
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Calm down, I didn't edit a thing! Your post is completely untouched (by me, at least) and all I did in that quote is mark the suspective looking parts.

But why all that hyperventilating? It's not that you're endangered (i.e. that you're about to get banned)... Unless, of course, you continue your swearing spree. Heck, you're 10 years old! When I was your age I didn't swear nearly as much.
Eagle-Head Priest 97
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Eagle-Head Priest 97 »

I'm 13, and I don't swear much at all! Anyway, Tristan's brother is welcome here by me and that's that.
Former Member of popuw.com/forum
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

You had a swearing phase back at PoPUW, too. I can clearly remember that... :P
Eagle-Head Priest 97
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Eagle-Head Priest 97 »

Really? I don't remember that. Didn't I * them out? I'm sure I did that if I ever swore there.
Former Member of popuw.com/forum
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

As far as I can remember... No.