Hey Everyone

New on the forum? Introduce yourself here and be welcomed!
eni-7
Efendi
Efendi

Hey Everyone

Post by eni-7 »

Hello people .....Remember me from popuw? Well i am sure some of you do :D .....Anyway it's good to find out that prince of persia is still "lives on" because when popuw died i thought it was the end of it.
Eagle-Head Priest 97
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: Hey Everyone

Post by Eagle-Head Priest 97 »

I think I do. Hey!
Former Member of popuw.com/forum
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

I do remember you (wish I hadn't), but you might not quite remember me the way I was back then at PoPUW. Over the years, I've grown more mature. And you will notice the difference between my 12-year-old self and my current 14-year-old me, whether you like it or not.

Oh, and, by the way, I'd be a wee bit careful as to what you say. *directs to own rank below username*

Edit: It rhymed. Yay! xD
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
musicmaker
Vizier
Vizier

Post by musicmaker »

Yes... I remember you.
Welcome back, but tread carefully.
~We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.~

~Every move you make creates your destiny...~
eni-7
Efendi
Efendi

Post by eni-7 »

mk1995 wrote:I do remember you (wish I hadn't), but you might not quite remember me the way I was back then at PoPUW. Over the years, I've grown more mature. And you will notice the difference between my 12-year-old self and my current 14-year-old me, whether you like it or not.

Oh, and, by the way, I'd be a wee bit careful as to what you say. *directs to own rank below username*

you are very friendly........plus i don't really care about your age.you still mk1944 to me
Tristan
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Tristan »

eni-7 wrote:
mk1995 wrote:I do remember you (wish I hadn't), but you might not quite remember me the way I was back then at PoPUW. Over the years, I've grown more mature. And you will notice the difference between my 12-year-old self and my current 14-year-old me, whether you like it or not.

you are very friendly........plus i don't really care about your age.you still mk1944 to me
yeah he is friendly and nice to meet you i dont can remeber you lol i am new here Xdd
Veke
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Veke »

Hi, I think I mentioned this forum to you on msn quite a while ago but I think you weren't interested. :D Anyhow nice to have you here.
eni-7
Efendi
Efendi

Post by eni-7 »

Veke wrote:Hi, I think I mentioned this forum to you on M$N quite a while ago but I think you weren't interested. :D Anyhow nice to have you here.
Yeah i remember...but i can't recall the reason for not being intrested....but Veke thanks anyway :D
Veke
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Veke »

I think it was because I thought that princed was just about classic PoP... but yeah, it obviously is not.
John Wain
Vizier
Vizier

Post by John Wain »

Hello, hello! Let me see if I remember correctly... eni-7 from Greece, the one passionate about freestyle football? Either I remember correctly or I don't, in which case I'm making a total fool of myself. So, which shall it be?
eni-7
Efendi
Efendi

Post by eni-7 »

John Wain wrote:Hello, hello! Let me see if I remember correctly... eni-7 from Greece, the one passionate about freestyle football? Either I remember correctly or I don't, in which case I'm making a total fool of myself. So, which shall it be?
You are correct my friend.Good to see you after so long :D
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

eni-7 wrote:

I assume the typo in the name was intended. :P
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
BickGS
Efendi
Efendi

Post by BickGS »

I think I do.
yaqxsw
Wizard Scribe
Wizard Scribe

Post by yaqxsw »

Welcome!