A little laugh

Everything not related to Prince of Persia should be discussed here.
Aram
Calif
Calif

A little laugh

Post by Aram »

If I don't answer, contact me at this address.
My e-mail: aram.sev055@gmail.com
Falcury
Calif
Calif

Re: A little laugh

Post by Falcury »

Aram wrote: May 19th, 2018, 10:54 pm
I first came across another version of that meme, a few years back. That one was about Minecraft:

Some context for the Minecraft jokes in the subtitles: Around the time that video was created, the developer of Minecraft (Mojang) had been in the news because they were bought by Microsoft, and also because they had tried to take control of a fan-made modding framework, Bukkit. (This reddit post has some explanation of the situation). Mojang had been promising for years that they would release an official modding API themselves, but they never delivered.
Aram
Calif
Calif

Post by Aram »

Falcury wrote: May 20th, 2018, 12:00 am I first came across another version of that meme, a few years back. That one was about Minecraft:

Some context for the Minecraft jokes in the subtitles: Around the time that video was created, the developer of Minecraft (Mojang) had been in the news because they were bought by Microsoft, and also because they had tried to take control of a fan-made modding framework, Bukkit. (This reddit post has some explanation of the situation). Mojang had been promising for years that they would release an official modding API themselves, but they never delivered.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nice fun
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

Read only if you don't mind a buzzkill.
Spoiler: show
It's difficult for me to enjoy prank/joke videos, because many are staged only for the money and the fame (views).
Sam Pepper's story being just one of many examples.
Companies have started doing the same with staged videos, posted on YouTube, as (disguised) commercials.
Many youngsters are imitating this behavior because they too want the money and fame.
This is also why so many YouTubers act like insane monkeys, trying to imitate 'successful' bloggers like PewDiePie.
I can tell too, that the videos are fake. I'm too smart to enjoy most of these videos. No offense.
See, I give my honest opinion, and while it's the truth, it's still not constructive.
I could've just posted a happy smiley face, and the world would've been a happier place.
Aram
Calif
Calif

Post by Aram »

it was cool. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aram
Calif
Calif

Post by Aram »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aram
Calif
Calif

Post by Aram »

:lol: