What games are you looking forward to?

Everything not related to Prince of Persia should be discussed here.
abadger
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

What games are you looking forward to?

Post by abadger »

I really like the sound of Assassin's Creed 3, personally - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed_III
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: What games are you looking forward to?

Post by mk1995 »

I'm not really keen on any of the "mainstream" games to be released, though I am looking forward to Touhou 14, whenever that will be out.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

I kinda look forward to the pixely Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth, but it may take forever before they finish that. I used to be excited about the upcoming Double Fine Adventure, but no longer are. Then there is Johnny Rocketfingers 3 which might be cool, but that's only in the concept phase. I'm still having plans to create an HTML5 version of Everybody Edits, that could be fun. Maybe some future PoP1 mods will be entertaining. Then there is the future consumer version of the Oculus Rift (Palmer Luckey already released the developer version), that'll be cool (if it's not just all FPS games). That's about it.
Veke
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Veke »

Phantasy Star Online 2.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Veke wrote:Phantasy Star Online 2.
Oh right, I completely forgot. Of course I'm also looking forward to that.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
abadger
Scholar Scribe
Scholar Scribe

Post by abadger »

I don't like that many mainstream games either.

Dishonored sounds really interesting to me, though: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dishonored
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

Norbert wrote:I used to be excited about the upcoming Double Fine Adventure, but no longer are.
Looks like the first half of the game will be released in January 2014 (via Steam Early Access).
It seems like Schafer is still constantly running out of money; you'd think he'd know better by now...
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

Norbert wrote:I used to be excited about the upcoming Double Fine Adventure, but no longer are.
For a while now I've been excited about that game again (it's now called Broken Age).
It now looks quite a lot better and I like the voice actors they've picked.
Looking forward to playing it.
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

Norbert wrote:Then there is Johnny Rocketfingers 3 which might be cool, but that's only in the concept phase.
Now has a Kickstarter project:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/15 ... -and-click
Spread the word! :)