Funny, haha!

Everything not related to Prince of Persia should be discussed here.
Dark77
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Funny, haha!

Post by Dark77 »

You may say us something funny, e.g. some joke, funny situation right here.

Forgive me that I'll be first :D

My father told me one day as he was in America. He was taking an exam for driver license (sorry for any errors, my english is bad..) and he was boasting that he can singing. He said "I'm song" to examiner xd (his english is much worse that mine). lolz.
Veke
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: Funny, haha!

Post by Veke »

Dark77 wrote: he can singing
LOL made my day.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

On this Monday, I had to write a test I missed out on due to oversleeping. The appointed time was 2 PM. My bus was going at 2:10 PM and the test would take half an hour, so my father would have to take me home (the next bus would've gone in two hours). When we arrived in front of the house, a bus of the same route going the opposite direction (I would've taken the one that goes from Löbau to Ebersbach, getting off in the middle, so this one came from Ebersbach, going to Löbau) came along. Amused at the fact that it's the bus from the same route, I waved at the bus-driver. Him waving back forced me into laughter, and I can still amuse myself spontaneously thinking about it.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Norbert
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by Norbert »

Probably also fits into this "Funny, haha!" thread:
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_OY2OwsBYSNE/S_iXY ... eugeot.gif
http://www.greem.co.uk/pics/lesser_know ... eryear.png
(I wonder why these are interlaced...)
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

I SO wanna play this!
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...