Top 10 posters on the 10th of March 2010

Everything not related to Prince of Persia should be discussed here.
Eagle-Head Priest 97
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: Top 10 posters on the 10th of March 2010

Post by Eagle-Head Priest 97 »

I speak native English. Nothing else.
Former Member of popuw.com/forum
Butcher
Developer
Developer

Post by Butcher »

mk1995 wrote:Simple: Meet at some place in the world and talk English.

Or what did you mean?
Mk, mk, mk... :roll: I mean nothing... In fact I was mean! :lol:

Probably you know the word "mean" mean two things: E.g. I could be mean with you and I could mean you.

Another word that has double meaning is the the polish word: E.g. I'm a polish guy and I polish my car. (Sorry "programmer") :lol:

How about this: Learn english with the professor Butcher! :lol:
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Butcher wrote:Mk, mk, mk... :roll: I mean nothing... In fact I was mean! :lol:
Um... Right...
Butcher wrote:Probably you know the word "mean" mean two things: E.g. I could be mean with you and I could mean you.
I know that! And since the one meaning is a verb and the other an adjective, it's even easier to distinguish. And I meant the verb meaning.
Butcher wrote:Another word that has double meaning is the the polish word: E.g. I'm a polish guy and I polish my car. (Sorry "programmer") :lol:
Just as easy to tell apart. And if you would be more concerned about which words actually come in capitals, you'd know that the one is "Polish" (either the language or the person) and the other one is "polish" (the verb).
Butcher wrote:How about this: Learn english with the professor Butcher! :lol:
No, thanks. In case you didn't notice, my English greatly improved. Not wanting to brag, but it seems to surpass even yours. But I'll come back to you if I intend to have an internship as a butcher (I know... lame joke, but I needed something to counter on your self-proclamation).

It looks like you didn't foe me at all (as you apparently kept ignoring my posts until now), but apart from the first thing I quoted the rest was actually totally unncecessary. Seriously, you're acting like an attention whore. Stop it, please! You're not making yourself a good reputation with that.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Butcher
Developer
Developer

Post by Butcher »

mk1995 wrote:It looks like you didn't foe me at all (as you apparently kept ignoring my posts until now), but apart from the first thing I quoted the rest was actually totally unncecessary. Seriously, you're acting like an attention whore. Stop it, please! You're not making yourself a good reputation with that.
That is the cause I was ignoring your posts and I now I think I will return ignoring them... Well... calling people with names like "attention whore" :lol: is not a good idea to make friends or even receive nice replies.

Mk, we know we haven't a good story... I know you really don't like me, only because we had some troubles in the past (at the POPUW board) and when I returned to Princed last year you were the first one who was against my return.

Did you forget I have the knowledge about Princed since 2006? Or in other words... well before than you.

Remember: I could have moderated you, but I think it wouldn't be a good idea a "developer" moderate a "moderator". :lol:

Like I told to poirot once... I only wanted to have moderator capabilites but I never intend to use them. "Princed Developers" are advanced people and the highest ranking of this board and I let this task to the "Ancient Scribes" :lol:

Sometimes I think you just envy me... or you would like to be like me (hahahahahahhaha) :lol:

So... how about we just be friends? ;-)
Kaslghnoon
Sultan
Sultan

Post by Kaslghnoon »

Butcher wrote:So... how about we just be friends? ;-)
I agree, Butcher may not have an ounce of aloofness in him but he seems like a pretty good guy.
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

You wish! The way he acts, it just screams all "Look at me! I did some valuable stuff! I deserve better than this". That's the primary reason I don't like him. He's been like that ever since the developer title wasn't enough for him at PoPUW. I do know him a little bit longer than you do, Kaslghnoon, though that may not tell anything. It could, after all, be that the two of you are regularily PMing each other, or talk via some other way.

But I admit, "attention whore" was a bit on the harsh side.
Butcher wrote:Remember: I could have moderated you, but I think it wouldn't be a good idea a "developer" moderate a "moderator".
You're missing something important: For one, the moderator status was given to you much later than when it was given to me. And also, as far as I know, your moderating abilities are restricted, meaning you couldn't do anything I couldn't remedy (well, except for deleting posts). Also, if I was allowed to have my way, I would have banned you at the moment you started trying to draw attention to you just to get your lousy, sorry moderator rank. Of course, I now have a different point of view. You improved your personality from back then in PoPUW, when you dissed everybody and threatened to nuke PoPUW just because you weren't given a moderator rank. It's not much, but it's a start. You do have potential, so use it. Trying to impress people by linking them to an almost non-informative profile for Jordan Mechner doesn't get you far - in fact, his website really would've been the better bet, to be honest.
Butcher wrote:Like I told to poirot once... I only wanted to have moderator capabilites but I never intend to use them.
And, as poirot said, if you're not gonna use them, why do you want them in first place? It just doesn't make sense.
Butcher wrote:Sometimes I think you just envy me...
Dude... You're way off! Why should I envy you? I don't need to be able to speak Spanish/Portugese and know programming language to lead a happy life.
Butcher wrote:or you would like to be like me
Way off again. Honestly, you're the last person I'd take as an idol. And even if there are no more persons left, I'd see you in hell first before I will.
Butcher wrote:So... how about we just be friends? ;-)
If you continue like this, it won't do. But I think I could come back on that someday...
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...