The Topicless Topic

Everything not related to Prince of Persia should be discussed here.
Eagle-Head Priest 97
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: The Topicless Topic

Post by Eagle-Head Priest 97 »

OH sorry, the link color isn't much different from regular text.
Former Member of popuw.com/forum
AuraDragon
Sultan
Sultan

Post by AuraDragon »

We need more activity, I know (and am part of) a forum which is more active than this one, and it only has 4 members, one of which lives on the other side of the earth. O_o
I post on the forum at weird times of the day
Eagle-Head Priest 97
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Eagle-Head Priest 97 »

How will we get more activity?
Former Member of popuw.com/forum
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Remember when Butcher was asking for moderator status and claiming he deserved it? Didn't posts a day go up quite a bit during that? Conflicts may be a good way to increase the activity, but it's not something I'd like to happen every day. In fact, conflicts should be kept at a minimum.

I got a better idea: Once all of PoPUW's former active members are settled here, the activity should probably skyrocket as well.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
Veke
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Veke »

Well... we've had quite a few old members join already... activity has increased a bit by every member.
AuraDragon
Sultan
Sultan

Post by AuraDragon »

Take a look at this place: http://z13.invisionfree.com/BanzaiHQ/index.php?, There are only four active members including myself, and although a bunch of it is spam (it wasn't me), it is very active there.

And how do they do it? There is content and things to talk about because people take initiative and start topics and, although they go wildly off-topic, there is always something to talk about.
I post on the forum at weird times of the day