please stop that about me english

Everything not related to Prince of Persia should be discussed here.
Tristan
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

please stop that about me english

Post by Tristan »

please stop that about me english :?
until i can talk good english (that will take many times) use i a google translator
if anyone then also dont know what is say can he look online here to put in me txt here : http://translate.google.nl/#
okay ?
thanks all

who is agree with that ?
Tristan
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Re: please stop that about me english

Post by Tristan »

pleas are you agree >?
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

programmer wrote:No one?
Would you stop picking on him already!?

Getting on-topic: I'll try my best to write my English as simple as possible when writing to you. Can't be sure about some certain other persons, though...

And to avoid further harrassment, I'll lock this topic.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Damnit! He's just nine! And not only do you pick on him, but also you want him to use close to perfect English! I can understand you're pissed about him, but I can see the potential he has, thanks to poirot. If you can't bear him, leave him alone! Period.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

You better do care about his age, as you can't expect him to have that good English at this point. And you've gotta admit: For a non-native English speaker, he's got quite astounding English skills for his age.