host of forum.princed.org

Everything not related to Prince of Persia should be discussed here.
Tristan
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

host of forum.princed.org

Post by Tristan »

i ammaking a websiter but i cant find a good site host
adiministratoras of princed forum tell my plz wich website host you use

ThX :wink: :wink: :wink:
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Re: host of forum.princed.org

Post by mk1995 »

What the heck? I thought you already had a website up and running (which you called "The new PoPUW" without any rights to do so).
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
musicmaker
Vizier
Vizier

Post by musicmaker »

He did WHAT?!
Tristan, you can't just do that. Not only is it plagiarism, but it is also stealing the rights of the owners of the original PoPuW site. Yes, you can make your own PoP forum, but you can't just call it "the new Popuw". Jalal and his brother own the site, and no one else.

Corrections: He a) opened a website (not a forum) and b) ... Sure, Jalal and Adel own the actual website, but the talk was about the name, not the site. -mk1995
~We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.~

~Every move you make creates your destiny...~
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

On second thought, princed.org is a domain, so it doesn't require a hoster.
Just to make something clear: I will not reply to daft PMs like "Where can I find X?" or "Can you give me a link to Y?". Most of your questions are likely answerable if only you took your bloody time to look through these forums and use Google if all else fails. Sheesh...
mk1995
The Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia

Post by mk1995 »

Oh, so it is? Didn't know...

Well, I guess I learn something new every day.

By the way, I'll keep this topic unlocked, as it, despite being locked, is still active, which is quite contradicting.
Tristan
Wise Scribe
Wise Scribe

Post by Tristan »

musicmaker wrote:He did WHAT?!
Tristan, you can't just do that. Not only is it plagiarism, but it is also stealing the rights of the owners of the original PoPuW site. Yes, you can make your own PoP forum, but you can't just call it "the new Popuw". Jalal and his brother own the site, and no one else.

Corrections: He a) opened a website (not a forum) and b) ... Sure, Jalal and Adel own the actual website, but the talk was about the name, not the site. -mk1995
sorry about that